Pediatric Disaster Planning
Bio for Peter Sternberg, L.C.S.W., P.C.
- Member of the Illinois Bio-Terrorism Task Force
- Consultant to: Emergency Preparedness Trainers and Hospital Disaster Preparedness Personnel
- Psychotherapy Practice treating children, adolescents and adults since 1976.
- Past Lecturer at the University of Illinois and the College of Lake County (IL).
- Trainer in the areas of Physical Safety for Healthcare Workers and Emergency Planning for Children and Families.
- Clinical Social Worker in the Department of Psychiatry at Rush North Shore Medical Center in Skokie, IL
from 1992 to 2010.
- Former Co-Chair of the Human Services Division Subcommittee of the Rush North Shore Medical Center Disaster Preparedness Committee.